Once we receive your return or the seller notifies us of receipt of return, a refund is issued
Table of Contents
Following are the refund processing timelines after the item is received by Ctadvert or the Seller notifies us of the receipt of the return:
After Refund Order Processed
3-7 Business Days
Net Banking (Credited to Bank Account)
- If the standard time-frame as mentioned in the above table has expired and you have still not received the refund, please contact your credit or debit card issuer or your bank for more information. Refunds will not be processed in cash. Refunds can be processed via paper cheque only in exceptional cases.
For Fulfilled by Ctadvert orders:
- If the payment method, which you used to make the payment (such as credit/ debit card) at the time of purchase, is no longer valid, refund will be issued through a demand draft.
- If we receive a payment failure notice from your bank, refund will be issued through a demand draft.
We will send you an e-mail asking you to call us and provide your name and address where you want the demand draft to be sent. After we receive these details, refund will be initiated.
For Seller-Fulfilled orders:
- For damaged/ defective items, the seller will issue a refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- In any case where a refund is required, the seller(s) need to authorise that refund. Ctadvert.com can assist in facilitating refunds for you only when the seller notifies us of the receipt of the item. Once the seller notifies us of the receipt of the return item, the above refund time period will apply for processing refunds.
Refund for Pay on Delivery Orders
For Pay on Delivery orders, refunds will be processed either to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer ( NEFT ).
Note: Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your Ctadvert account should match with the name of the bank account holder.
Paper cheque clearing
All cheque refunds will be in form of “at par” FNB cheques.
Note: Once a cheque is issued, Ctadvert will send you an e-mail with the tracking details of the refund cheque within 4 business days from the date of refund.
- For Fulfilled by Ctadvert items, return shipping costs of upto R 50 will be refunded. The cost of gift-wrapping will also be refunded, if any.
Note: If you incur return shipping charges over R.50 for returning large and heavy items, you can contact us for an additional refund. For refund of such additional charges, proof of payment, like a courier receipt needs to be submitted.
- If you’re returning a Seller-Fulfilled item, you can request the seller to reimburse the return shipping charges you incurred. In such cases, a seller might ask you to provide the courier receipt.
Note: The seller will not refund the shipping cost incurred in case of change-of-mind returns.